Ladies finger is definitely one of the top 5 vegetables to grow as a beginner. It’s a pretty hardy plant and grows with minimal care. It has a early maturity period and starts yielding as early as 40 days from sowing. We provide 100% organic okra/ ladies finger seeds. These seeds are open pollinated, which means you can reuse the seeds from your harvest.
Simple Growing Instructions
- Always use an organic soil mix to grow your vegetables
- Sow the seeds in moist soil (Not damp or soil dripping with water)
- Sow one seed per cell (while using pro trays) or one seed per pot/ grow bag
- Average germination time is 1 week
- Keep the soil moist by slightly sprinkling water in the morning and evening
- Don’t expose the germination bags or pro trays to direct sunlight until germination