Methi/ Fenugreek is one of the most commonly used herbs in Indian Cooking. Methi/ Fenugreek is definitely on the list of top 5 easy to grow herbs. Methi grows with little care and attention and adds a great flavour to the dish when added fresh from the garden. We provide 100% organic Methi/ Fenugreek seeds. These seeds are open pollinated, which means you can reuse the seeds from your harvest.
Simple Growing Instructions
- Always use an organic soil mix to grow your vegetables
- Sow the seeds in moist soil (Not damp or soil dripping with water)
- Sow one seed per cell (while using pro trays) or one seed per pot/ grow bag
- Average germination time is 1 week
- Keep the soil moist by slightly sprinkling water in the morning and evening
- Don’t expose the germination bags or pro trays to direct sunlight until germination